Terms and conditions of use
Terms & Conditions
This pages has details on the following;
- Privacy & Security
- Law & Jurisdiction
Access to and use of this site (dpcountrystores.co.uk) is provided by DPAGRI and subject to the following terms:
1) By using dpcountrystores.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of dpcountrystores.co.uk . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use dpcountrystores.co.uk.
2) DPAGRI may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by DPAGRI. Your continued use of dpcountrystores.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use dpcountrystores.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any dpcountrystores.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of dpcountrystores.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of DPAGRI.
4) You agree to use dpcountrystores.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of dpcountrystores.co.uk.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
5) dpcountrystores.co.uk content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DPAGRI, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will DPAGRI be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of dpcountrystores.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7) DPAGRI do not warrant that functions contained in dpcountrystores.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that dpcountrystores.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The images and logos identifying DPAGRI or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of DPAGRI and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of DPAGRI or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
9) Where you are invited to submit any information to dpcountrystores.co.uk you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant DPAGRI a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the DPAGRI Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant to the DPAGRI the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to dpcountrystores.co.uk.
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to dpcountrystores.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to DPAGRI for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify DPAGRI against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by DPAGRI as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on dpcountrystores.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
11) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on dpcountrystores.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
12) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Privacy & Security
dpcountrystores.co.uk meets all the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998
The DPAGRI are committed to protecting your privacy. DPAGRI will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your queries and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- your interests
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.